Employment Based Immigration
Texas has long been a leader of industry and technology, and a melting pot of job opportunities. Whether it is trade, travel, healthcare, energy, technology, or another industry, the state continues to thrive in international commerce — with it comes the demand for an international labor force.
Alicia Lackey of Lackey Law Firm, P.C. understands that businesses in Texas have the need to secure a legal workforce, and employees need to follow the proper path to be authorized to work legally in the United States. The U.S. immigration system doesn’t always guarantee fast and smooth sailing, and businesses might face unforeseen situations or complications that only a knowledgeable lawyer can help navigate through.
Lackey Law Firm, P.C. works with businesses and employees to guide them through the process, regardless of the preference category. Lackey Law Firm, P.C. can assist with visa applications for:
- First Preference (EB-1) – For persons with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics; outstanding professors and researchers; and multinational managers or executives.
- Second Preference (EB-2) – For persons with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business; and other persons with advanced degrees.
- Third Preference (EB-3) – For persons considered skilled workers, professionals and unskilled workers.
- Fourth Preference (EB-4) – For persons regarded as “special immigrants” i.e. broadcasters, religious workers, certain government employees, interpreters and retired employees of international organizations.
- Fifth Preference (EB-5) – For business investors making capital investments for new commercial enterprises which create jobs in the United States.
Call now to learn more about what Employment-Based Immigration options might be available. Lackey Law Firm, P.C. is geared to handle a wide spectrum of cases including, but not limited to: Temporary Employment Visas, Adjustment of Status, Visa or Status Expiration, Business Compliance Issues, Intracompany Transfers, and much more.
Why Lackey Law Firm, P.C.?
- Experienced Attorney – Alicia Lackey has experience in immigration law, as well as in other useful fields such as litigation, criminal defense, and family law in the Austin, TX area.*
- Dedication – Alicia Lackey provides legal representation that is honest, prompt and personalized – keeping clients informed along the way and adapting to meet client needs.
- Compassion for Every Client – You can expect Alicia Lackey to listen to each client’s specific needs and issues to work toward success for each case.
Call now or fill out the Free Case Evaluation form to schedule a free phone consultation so Alicia can help you get started with your employment-based immigration case.
Lackey Law Firm, P.C. accepts immigration cases in Fredericksburg, Austin, Bee Cave, Lakeway, Rollingwood, West Lake Hills, The Hills, Spicewood, Dripping Springs, Stonewall, Harper, Luckenbach, Llano, Kingsland, Sunrise Beach, Buchanan Dam, Boerne, Comfort, Fair Oaks Ranch, Oak Hill, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Liberty Hill, Burnet, Bertram, Marble Falls, Horseshoe Bay, Kerrville, Ingram, Johnson City, and Blanco.*
*Main Office is located in Austin Texas. All office locations are staffed by appointment only.