There are no other people you care more about than your family. Court proceedings relating to child custody, divorce, and marital property can shape the remainder of your life. When your important rights are on the line, contact Lackey Law Firm, PC for legal services with empathy and professionalism.
Texas Family Law is a broad area of the justice system, and we take great pride in assisting clients when it comes to:
- Adoption – Securing parental rights over a child that is not biologically yours can be complicated, and an experienced attorney can guide you through the legal steps.
- Annulment – Annulling a marriage by legal means based on the provisions allowed in the Texas Family Code.
- Divorce & Separation – Dissolving marriage relationships, sensitively and, if needed, discretely, regardless of the complexity can ease the trauma of undoing the relationship, as well as asking the Court to enforce or clarify a prior Court Order dividing property in marriage dissolution.
- Collaborative Divorce – Privately and cooperatively terminating the marriage relationship through the collaborative law process may provide a pathway for a healthier resolution, agreed divorce or uncontested divorce in a family law dispute.
- Conservatorship, Visitation (sometimes referred to as “Child Custody”) – Addressing issues involving custody of a child and visitation rights by co-parents or conservators, including siblings, grandparents and other family members, takes care and experience from a firm that has handled a multitude of cases, as well as advocating for enforcement of existing access and possession orders for parents and conservators, for the best interest of children.
- Child Support – Assisting parties in matters of child support, whether it is an increase or decrease of support, an enforcement or establishment of support, or cases involving the Child Support Division of the Texas Attorney General’s Office.
- Father’s Rights – Representing fathers, in addition to mothers, in the Family Law Courts for the best interest of the children.
- Name Changes – Altering the names of children or adults for legal purposes.
- Paternity – Establishing a parent-child relationship with a legal or biological father of a child, or excluding an individual as not related to the child.
- Protective Order – Representing clients in cases where a protective order is requested, or emergency relief is sought.
- Spousal Support / Alimony – Evaluating legal requests for spousal support, spousal maintenance, or contractual agreements for alimony.
- Termination of Parental Rights – Ending a parent-child relationship, either voluntarily or involuntarily in accordance with the law and for the best interest of the child.
Why Lackey Law Firm?
Lackey Law Firm, P.C. strives to provide legal services that are honest, prompt and personalized; helping to carry the burden of your Texas family law matters –from the headquarters in Austin to the Hill Country office in Fredericksburg.*
Learn more about how Lackey Law Firm, P.C. can help you and your family. Call or fill out the Case Evaluation form to schedule a phone consultation as soon as possible with Alicia Lackey.
Lackey Law Firm, P.C. accepts family law cases in Fredericksburg, Austin, Bee Cave, Lakeway, Rollingwood, West Lake Hills, The Hills, Spicewood, Dripping Springs, Stonewall, Harper, Luckenbach, Llano, Kingsland, Sunrise Beach, Buchanan Dam, Boerne, Comfort, Fair Oaks Ranch, Oak Hill, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Liberty Hill, Burnet, Bertram, Marble Falls, Horseshoe Bay, Kerrville, Ingram, Johnson City, and Blanco.*
*Main Office is located in Austin Texas. All office locations are staffed by appointment only.