In providing this site, blog and/or message services, some user data may be collected and reviewed to make the content of this site more relevant to its users.
- Information Collected and Use
Information collected from the public includes
- Your anonymous IP address collected in server logs automatically, used to analyze site use, along with browser use and referring site, if any;
- Cookies may be used to personalize your experience on this site;
- User-supplied information submitted by the user to contact Lackey Law Firm, P.C. and may be used to communicate and transact in business between you and Lackey Law Firm, P.C.; and
- For all other information collected:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Lackey Law Firm, P.C. takes security measures intended to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.